Tuesday, September 14, 2010

summer fun


                                                           Summer fun Summer fun
                                             oh how great the summer days
                                               I went on rides and I had picnics on the beach.
                                             oh how I miss the summer seas!
                                                      I went to block parties
                                                           I saw alot of my friends in the park and all
                                              THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW BUT I WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON................................................SOON.....................................................REALY...........................................................SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment